Having been established since the mid 1950's, AMARC's customers have come to rely on us for the utmost in quality and competitive solutions for drum/IBC heating applications and industrial process ovens.
With a solid technical expertize in the design and production of Industrial Ovens AMARC srl. has progressively become a globally renowned supplier to a broad range of manufacturing industries.
AMARC designs and manufactures a wide range of standard and bespoke industrial ovens for drum/IBC heating and industrial processing.
AMARC does not just supply world class industrial ovens, but rather professionally engineered and technologically advanced heating solutions which carefully match the customers’ requirements.
Sales and technical support within the UK and Ireland is provided by Richard Davies, a multi disciplined engineer with some 20 years experience in designing and manufacturing industrial ovens
and 8 years working with Amarc srl.
Some of our Customers
- 3M - A&AT Invista - Abb - Abbvie (Ireland) - Aeropak – Agrosmart - Alfa Laval - Alstom Power -
- Avon Cosmetics – Basell – BP – Carron Phoenix – Cedesa - Clyde Bergemann – Covestro -
- Danieli – Delta Resins - Edison – Enel - Epsilon Chemicals - Estee Lauda – Exxon Chemicals -
- FF Polymers - HB Fuller - Herrco - H&R Pirelli - Idesa – Innospec - Kellogg's (Wrexham) -
- KMG Chemicals - Lesson Polyeurethanes - Linde Gas – Major International – Mapei -
- Meridian Foods - Multiblend - Nestle - Neste Oil – Nikwax - Pepsico (Ireland) – PolyEurope -
- Propipe - Procter & Gamble – Ptt Global Chemicals – Quat Chemicals - Red Composites -
- Rock Oil - Safapac – Saipem – Sanofi-Aventis – Silka – Syngenta Synthoma – Teva -
- UOP Honeywell Co - Vertellus - Vic Labs -
CHEMICAL - OIL & GAS – PETROCHEMICAL – ENERGY - PHARMACEUTICAL - RESEARCH CENTRES
MARINE - FOOD & BEVERAGE - PROCESS PLANTS - COMPOSITES - PAINT/POWDER FINISHING